THIS is the alleged moment a huge ‘shark’ came close to the shores of a Costa del Sol beach.
Hoy en La Cepa Playa una tintorera????. Mejor quédate en el chiringuito ????????????
Geplaatst door La Cepa Playa op zondag 13 mei 2018
The video was reportedly filmed today by chiringuito La Cepa Playa in Fuengirola.
’It’s better to stay in the chiringuito,’ the eatery captioned the video.
The clip has been shared hundreds of times on expat groups since being uploaded.
Did you see the shark today? Email [email protected]
- Spain’s new mortgage law will force homebuyers to take a test in Spain before sale can be approved - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 11:36
- SIMPLY THE REST: Driving through Spain this summer? Here are the best boutique hotels to stop at en route - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 09:05
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27