Due to this the office is expanding in Fuengirola to ensure the fantastic level of customer service is maintained.
“It has been a phenomenal nine months” says commercial manager Phil Mitchell.
“With the help of our marketing partners including the Olive Press, our message has been spread far and wide and is reaching further every day”.
The business is built on Scandinavian values with a very easy message; The Power of Simplicity. Customers receive green energy at a great price all backed by English speaking customer service.
The customers who have joined are amazed by the quick and seamless process.
“To a degree, people are still wary of switching supplier as, let’s face it, nobody wants to be without power,” says Phil, “over the last nine months we have proved to thousands of clients how easy the switch is and how quickly the benefits of being an Energy Nordic customer can be realised.”
The statistics show that at least nine out of 10 customers who contact Energy Nordic will save money and even those who won’t save greatly financially are still joining for the ease of dealing with a company that speaks your language.
The majority of the clients are signing up for the flex price product as this gives them cost price electricity for a small handling fee of €5 per month. Many also then switch to a day and night tariff which gives them close to half price electricity for 14 hours a day.
“Many people are not aware of the options available to them so we pride ourselves on explaining very clearly what we would recommend.
“Some people don’t even receive a bill from their current supplier, it just disappears out of their account and of course this means they have no idea what they are being charged for,” explains Phil.
Energy Nordic emails bills out so you always know exactly what you are being charged for and you will receive it wherever you are in the world.
If you would like to join the growing number of Energy Nordic customers, contact us on 916358626 or email [email protected]
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00