THE three most viewed homes abroad from curious Brits are all in the Balearic Islands.
Love Island’s Casa Amor ranks in at number two.
According to property website Zoopla, Spain is dominating the top ten viewed homes abroad, with homes from the USA, Italy and France following the Mediterranean hot spots.
The most viewed home on the popular website last month was a ten-bedroom house in Ibiza, worth 18 million.
The second most viewed house is the four bedroom property called Casa Amor, featured again on the Bafta award-winning show Love Island. The modern house is listed at a mere 2.9 million.
The third most viewed house is a seven-bedroom villa, with marble floors, staff quarters, pool, sauna and guest house in Mallorca’s Tramuntana mountains.
The seventh most view house is also in Ibiza and number ten is a villa in Valencia, making five of the top ten most viewed properties by Brits in Spain.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42