The hot wind will hit the likes of Badajoz and Zaragoza on Monday with highs of 40C forecast.
Meanwhile, Madrid and Sevilla will reach peaks of 38C and 39C.
Inland Andalucia could see temperatures stay above 40C, with some areas facing highs of 45C.
Este año las danas quieren tener a raya al calor africano. En la ultima salida del modelo del centro europeo,la posible ola de calor duraría muy poco,de hecho no sería ola,sino más bien "pulso de calor". La llegada de otra dana la movería al E. Veremos a ver… pic.twitter.com/ZWqYPxpbEt
— meteomostoles (@meteomostoles) July 3, 2018
Malaga province, including the likes of Estepona and Marbella, could see highs of 36C from Monday.
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25