The hot wind will hit the likes of Badajoz and Zaragoza on Monday with highs of 40C forecast.
Meanwhile, Madrid and Sevilla will reach peaks of 38C and 39C.
Inland Andalucia could see temperatures stay above 40C, with some areas facing highs of 45C.
Este año las danas quieren tener a raya al calor africano. En la ultima salida del modelo del centro europeo,la posible ola de calor duraría muy poco,de hecho no sería ola,sino más bien "pulso de calor". La llegada de otra dana la movería al E. Veremos a ver… pic.twitter.com/ZWqYPxpbEt
— meteomostoles (@meteomostoles) July 3, 2018
Malaga province, including the likes of Estepona and Marbella, could see highs of 36C from Monday.
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16