The hot wind will hit the likes of Badajoz and Zaragoza on Monday with highs of 40C forecast.
Meanwhile, Madrid and Sevilla will reach peaks of 38C and 39C.
Inland Andalucia could see temperatures stay above 40C, with some areas facing highs of 45C.
Este año las danas quieren tener a raya al calor africano. En la ultima salida del modelo del centro europeo,la posible ola de calor duraría muy poco,de hecho no sería ola,sino más bien "pulso de calor". La llegada de otra dana la movería al E. Veremos a ver… pic.twitter.com/ZWqYPxpbEt
— meteomostoles (@meteomostoles) July 3, 2018
Malaga province, including the likes of Estepona and Marbella, could see highs of 36C from Monday.
- Everything you need to know about Spain’s general election on Sunday April 28 - 26 Apr, 2019 @ 13:47
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54