The 18-year-old fell from the fifth floor while celebrating England’s World Cup victory over Colombia.
The holidaymaker was luckily found outside the four-star Flamboyan Caribe Hotel by a kebab shop worker, who immediately called an ambulance.
He has been taken to Son Espases Hospital after being found in a ‘serious but conscious’ condition.
The unnamed England fan is thought to have fallen out from a corridor window at around 1.30am, just a few hours after his team made it through to the last eight of the World Cup.
The Olive Press has spoken hotel but they were unavailable for comment.
Around a thousand Brits descended on Magaluf’s party strip to watch the tense penalty shoot out.
According to reports, the lad’s girlfriend and friends followed him to the hospital in taxis.
Guardia Civil have begun an investigation to rule out foul play, which is routine.
It comes after two Brits, including an expat, plunged to their deaths in June and April of this year.
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27