The 18-year-old fell from the fifth floor while celebrating England’s World Cup victory over Colombia.
The holidaymaker was luckily found outside the four-star Flamboyan Caribe Hotel by a kebab shop worker, who immediately called an ambulance.
He has been taken to Son Espases Hospital after being found in a ‘serious but conscious’ condition.
The unnamed England fan is thought to have fallen out from a corridor window at around 1.30am, just a few hours after his team made it through to the last eight of the World Cup.
The Olive Press has spoken hotel but they were unavailable for comment.
Around a thousand Brits descended on Magaluf’s party strip to watch the tense penalty shoot out.
According to reports, the lad’s girlfriend and friends followed him to the hospital in taxis.
Guardia Civil have begun an investigation to rule out foul play, which is routine.
It comes after two Brits, including an expat, plunged to their deaths in June and April of this year.
- SIMPLY THE REST: Driving through Spain this summer? Here are the best boutique hotels to stop at en route - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 09:05
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13