Watching a shark not 20 yards off the beach at Carvajal today
Geplaatst door Darrell Coe op Zondag 15 juli 2018
THIS is the moment a ‘shark’ was filmed near the shores of a Costa del Sol beach.
The two-minute clip shows a dark fin protruding from the water as two men on a jet ski attempt to steer it away from the shore.
The footage was taken and uploaded by Darrell Coe from Benalmadena beach on Sunday.
However eagle eyed expats were quick to point out it was more likely a sunfish.
“Its a Sunfish! In Jaws, did you see that fin rocking around singing hi-de-hi campers?” wrote one on Facebook.
Another added: “Can’t believe people can’t tell this isn’t a shark and are just automatically panicking. Its fin is flapping about. A shark’s fin doesn’t do that.”
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45