Watching a shark not 20 yards off the beach at Carvajal today
Geplaatst door Darrell Coe op Zondag 15 juli 2018
THIS is the moment a ‘shark’ was filmed near the shores of a Costa del Sol beach.
The two-minute clip shows a dark fin protruding from the water as two men on a jet ski attempt to steer it away from the shore.
The footage was taken and uploaded by Darrell Coe from Benalmadena beach on Sunday.
However eagle eyed expats were quick to point out it was more likely a sunfish.
“Its a Sunfish! In Jaws, did you see that fin rocking around singing hi-de-hi campers?” wrote one on Facebook.
Another added: “Can’t believe people can’t tell this isn’t a shark and are just automatically panicking. Its fin is flapping about. A shark’s fin doesn’t do that.”
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23