Watching a shark not 20 yards off the beach at Carvajal today
Geplaatst door Darrell Coe op Zondag 15 juli 2018
THIS is the moment a ‘shark’ was filmed near the shores of a Costa del Sol beach.
The two-minute clip shows a dark fin protruding from the water as two men on a jet ski attempt to steer it away from the shore.
The footage was taken and uploaded by Darrell Coe from Benalmadena beach on Sunday.
However eagle eyed expats were quick to point out it was more likely a sunfish.
“Its a Sunfish! In Jaws, did you see that fin rocking around singing hi-de-hi campers?” wrote one on Facebook.
Another added: “Can’t believe people can’t tell this isn’t a shark and are just automatically panicking. Its fin is flapping about. A shark’s fin doesn’t do that.”
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- One in every seven euros into Spain’s economy comes from tourism - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 09:00
- There is more than just good fish restaurants in the seaside resort of Manilva - 7 Mar, 2019 @ 15:23