En silla motorizada por medio de la autopista de MijasEste hombre circulaba en silla de ruedas motorizada por una autovía llena de coches, en hora punta, y a 10 kilómetros por hora, cuando los coches pasaban a más de 100. Toda una temeridad por la que ha sido detenido por la Guardia Civil en Mijas, Málaga. No es la primera vez que se ven cosas así en la Costa del Sol, en los últimos meses varios individuos han sido detenidos por poner su vida y la de los demás en grave peligro.
Geplaatst door Ultimas noticias actualidad op Vrijdag 3 augustus 2018
GUARDIA Civil have intercepted a man caught travelling on the A-7 in an electric WHEELCHAIR.
It came after several drivers phoned the 112 emergency line on Friday morning to report the daredevil for ‘risking a serious incident’ or crash.
The unnamed wheelchair user was seen driving on the busy motorway in the Mijas area, heading towards Marbella at around 8.40am.
He was travelling at around 10 km/hr.
According to Diario Sur, the individual was found by traffic cops at the Bil-Bil castle in Benalmadena, but as he was on the sidewalk by the time police arrived, he was not sanctioned.
It comes after Malaga police opened an investigation to find a man who was filmed repeatedly driving on motorways on a disability scooter.
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26
- BREAKING: Barack Obama will be in Marbella TOMORROW for secret meeting at luxury hotel - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:50
- IN PICS: Game of Thrones stars party it up in Spain’s Benidorm for Sophie Turner’s hen do ahead of ‘official’ marriage to Joe Jonas - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:20
- Gibraltar police fuming after rumours ‘falsely claim’ drunk off duty officer started late night brawl at Pig & Whistle pub - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:45
- How a gang sold more than €1.5 million of drugs EVERY WEEK with the help of a Breaking Bad-style family in Cadiz – and how they spent it on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:13