LLEGANDO MÁS COMERCIANTES!!!!
Geplaatst door Daniel Isis op Maandag 27 augustus 2018
THIS is the moment dozens of migrants stormed a tourist-packed beach in southern Spain.
Holidaymakers watched in shock as the semi-inflatable Zodiac carrying nearly 50 Moroccans – including at least 19 children – washed up near the luxury Melia hotel on the Costa de la Luz.
The migrants can be seen running into the hills and cliffs behind the beach.
Several teenagers were assisted by workers from nearby restaurants and hotels while two people are believe to have been arrested.
The incident happened around 3.30pm on Sunday at Barrosa Beach.
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38