LLEGANDO MÁS COMERCIANTES!!!!
Geplaatst door Daniel Isis op Maandag 27 augustus 2018
THIS is the moment dozens of migrants stormed a tourist-packed beach in southern Spain.
Holidaymakers watched in shock as the semi-inflatable Zodiac carrying nearly 50 Moroccans – including at least 19 children – washed up near the luxury Melia hotel on the Costa de la Luz.
The migrants can be seen running into the hills and cliffs behind the beach.
Several teenagers were assisted by workers from nearby restaurants and hotels while two people are believe to have been arrested.
The incident happened around 3.30pm on Sunday at Barrosa Beach.
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16