CLOCKS across Europe will change for the last time next year.
According to Diario Sur, at 3am on October 27, 2019, the time will be set in stone for every EU member state.
Each member will have until April 2019 to decide whether they stick with summer time or winter time – an issue Spain’s different regions disagree on.
It is not yet clear if the UK will be involved in the change given the ongoing Brexit debacle.
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23
- The Emergence And Growth of Bitcoin Casinos - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 20:02
- Messi start: Football ace’s restaurant finally gets green light after 12 month construction ban - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 18:41