It means hundreds of flights have been cancelled now and in the future – but can you claim compensation?
First of all, don’t waste your time trying to use the contact section of the Primera Air website, that is no longer of use.
As the Danish airline confirmed: “Kindly understand that the usual options for contacts (via email or phone) can not be offered any longer.”
The bust airline will obviously not be in a position to be handing out refunds, so everything depends on how you booked the flight and whether or not you bought insurance.
If you bought your Primera Air ticket via an airline ticket agent then contact them ASAP as there may have been insurance included.
If you have a UK credit card then get in touch with your provider as they will be jointly liable thanks to Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.
You may be protected if you used Paypal due to its Buyer Protection Scheme, contact them for more info.
Travel insurance might also cover you for airline failures, consult your policy.
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47