CRAIG Porter has been arrested on Spain’s Costa del Sol.
The Briton, 36, was cuffed after being intercepted by police on the Ronda road while travelling in a speeding white Seat Ateca.
The arrest took place at around 6am on Saturday morning.
Two other Brits were travelling in the car.
None of the trio had papers to identify them, saying their documents were in a house in Estepona.
The three were taken to police stations where the driver, 25, tested positive for alcohol but was not over the limit.
It was during the processing of the men that police realised one of them was Craig Ian Porter, who was wanted for a suspected attempted murder after allegedly stealing a car from a group of Spaniards in Estepona before hitting one of them and driving off.
Porter is believed to have been the driver of the vehicle, which was later left abandoned.
The warrant for his arrest was issued on August 24.
Luckily the Spaniard was discharged although he was in a serious condition and was hospitalised for a week.
Porter has also had his passport confiscated since the end of 2014 over his alleged involvement in the disappearance of Agnese Klavina.
The 30-year-old Latvian was last seen on September 6 2014 at the Aqwa Mist club in Marbella.
She was captured by CCTV being put into a Mercedes S63 AMG which was being driven by Westley Capper and Porter.
The prosecutor’s office is seeking 12 years each for Capper and Porter for kidnapping.
To this day her body has never been found, but she is feared to have been killed.
The case is pending trial at the Audiencia de Málaga.
Two years ago, Capper and Porter hit headlines again after mowing down Fatima Dorado Para in a Bentley.
The 40-year-old Bolivian mother had just left work and was crossing the road on San Pedro de Alcantara’s boulevard when she was hit at high speed.
She later died at the Costa del Sol hospital.
The Olive Press exclusively revealed how the cold-hearted Brits fled immediately to Diana Park where they enjoyed a beer and a curry.
Capper was driving at the time, under the influence of cocaine and alcohol.
But prosecutors only requested a two-and-a-half year sentence and damages of €360,000 for the family.
- WATCH: Two elderly women caught on camera stealing outdoor furniture from British expat’s bar in Mallorca as police drive by - 21 Feb, 2019 @ 17:46
- FREAK FEBRUARY: ‘Anti-cyclone’ scorcher to see temperatures soar to 28C in Spain’s Andalucia this weekend - 21 Feb, 2019 @ 11:06
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06