LOCK ins may be common in pubs, but one red-faced reveller took it to a whole new level this weekend.
The lad found himself locked overnight in Malaga’s Theatro Club, after a heavy night saw him end up asleep on the toilet.
The unidentified clubber’s early hours trip to the little boy’s room had embarrassing consequences, as he finally stumbled into the light of day at 10am the following morning.
After a night on the razz the young man’s misfortune was revealed, as he was rescued by office worker Javi Gabarrony, who heard him banging on the club door.
Gabarrony said: “We heard someone banging on the metal door and a voice shouting: “Is there anybody there?”
Gabarrony said the man shouted ‘I have fallen asleep in the bar and I just woke up now’ and says that without his mobile phone he had no idea of what time it was.
Him and his colleagues managed to contact the Theatro boss, who was swiftly on the scene with keys to the lift the shutter and open the doors, ensuring the man’s escape.
Footage shows the young lad stumble into the busy morning street, as the curtain finally came down on his wild night.
- SPOTTED: The only pictures of Wolves’ trip to Marbella ahead of Premier League action today - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:40
- Spain’s Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol to be hit by FIVE DAYS of rain, flash floods and strong winds - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 11:49
- PICTURED: British dad who died off Gibraltar coast in horror surfing accident was celebrity lawyer for David Walliams and Sex Pistols - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- NEW 25,000 square metre park on Costa del Sol includes slides, wildlife area and sports facilities - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:32
- ‘HE’S A GOOD KID’: Mum of jihadi suspect accused of planning a ‘massacre’ during Sevilla’s Semana Santa speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:10
- BREAKING: British surfer dies off coast of Gibraltar - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:49
- Two arrested in Spain’s Andalucia over violent drug deaths after bodies dumped down well and car burnt out - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- Thunder and rain from TOMORROW on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 16:46
- Spain pig farm robberies see 15 arrests after man stabbed as thieves bid to raid precious metals more expensive than gold - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 12:20
- British expat fuming after chairs and tables don’t fit into ‘tiny’ new terrace Mallorca town hall painted outside her cafe - 14 Apr, 2019 @ 08:03