LOCK ins may be common in pubs, but one red-faced reveller took it to a whole new level this weekend.
The lad found himself locked overnight in Malaga’s Theatro Club, after a heavy night saw him end up asleep on the toilet.
The unidentified clubber’s early hours trip to the little boy’s room had embarrassing consequences, as he finally stumbled into the light of day at 10am the following morning.
After a night on the razz the young man’s misfortune was revealed, as he was rescued by office worker Javi Gabarrony, who heard him banging on the club door.
Gabarrony said: “We heard someone banging on the metal door and a voice shouting: “Is there anybody there?”
Gabarrony said the man shouted ‘I have fallen asleep in the bar and I just woke up now’ and says that without his mobile phone he had no idea of what time it was.
Him and his colleagues managed to contact the Theatro boss, who was swiftly on the scene with keys to the lift the shutter and open the doors, ensuring the man’s escape.
Footage shows the young lad stumble into the busy morning street, as the curtain finally came down on his wild night.
- ‘Frightening’ moment on Thomas Cook flight to Spain as squishy cat toy explodes in British seven-year-old’s face - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 16:10
- Spain could snatch €1 billion Royal Navy ship contract ahead of British firms despite wargames over Gibraltar - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 12:40
- Gibraltar to install 17 speed bumps on Rock to protect ‘vulnerable’ baby monkeys from drivers - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 13:44
- Number of Brits on Costa del Sol increases for first time since before Brexit - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:14
- Man in Spain arrested over double knife attack at Ryanair check-in desk that saw woman stabbed in ear - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:33
- Tourism companies in Spain outraged at being handed limits on daily beach visitors with some as low as 250 per day - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 16:05
- WATCH: Dramatic moment huge tree smashes into crowd in Spain during Easter event - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- PIGEON PILL: Pesky birds in Spain’s Cadiz to be slipped contraceptives in food to control numbers - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- Climate change activists in Spain joined by those in UK as hundreds arrested - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 10:00
- SPOTTED: The only pictures of Wolves’ trip to Marbella ahead of Premier League action today - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:40