Ya tenemos otra vez piscina en la av.constitución
Geplaatst door Mavi Guerrero op Zondag 18 november 2018
FLOODING and power cuts have been reported across the Costa del Sol this morning.
Videos show roads of San Pedro de Alcantara (above) totally flooded following a heavy downpour over the last few hours.
There have also been reports of power cuts in Marbella, particularly in La Rosario, where the power has been down for 15 minutes.
Much of Malaga province is on orange alert until midnight tonight, with weather agency AEMET warning of heavy rainfall and thunder throughout the day.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05