Ya tenemos otra vez piscina en la av.constitución
Geplaatst door Mavi Guerrero op Zondag 18 november 2018
FLOODING and power cuts have been reported across the Costa del Sol this morning.
Videos show roads of San Pedro de Alcantara (above) totally flooded following a heavy downpour over the last few hours.
There have also been reports of power cuts in Marbella, particularly in La Rosario, where the power has been down for 15 minutes.
Much of Malaga province is on orange alert until midnight tonight, with weather agency AEMET warning of heavy rainfall and thunder throughout the day.
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23