update, I've just been informed that the police are taking action, I will add that it's not because of this video that speaks for itself but rather that "a patrol identified this person throwing oranges and other things at drivers a couple of days ago" not bad since I reported it on the 27th of August.watch the car that threw the egg, and then observe the one parked on the right going down the hill waiting for me to pull over, you see me pass him, (notice he has his brake lights on ready to follow me which he did) he followed me all the way to the roundabout just before you turn on to the Autovia and then he gave up) I also have his number,this is the second time I've uploaded this video, I put in in slow motion at home and I got both number plates, the car that threw the egg and the one who was waiting to rob me if I would've stopped, the important thing is not to put your wipers on, if you do then your whole windscreen will be obscured, and don't stop to clean it off, that's what they want you to do,they then offer to help you clean it and whilst you are pre-occupied they rob you in what ever way they can,I sent it to the police with the number plates, they were not interested in it apart from telling me if I wanted to I could denounce him but they wouldn't, I even have the name of the guy who did it, how you ask? he had the nerve to message me and apologise, he lives in Viñuela, I even have his photo, (below is the reply from the police, Google translated)We acknowledge receipt of your email, and in relation to the facts communicated to us, we indicate that if it is considered affected or injured party may file a complaint, depending on the police demarcation where it resides, in a Civil Guard Post (http: //www.guardiacivil.es/es/institucional/directorio/), a Police Station of the National Police Force, or of autonomous police or, in any of the cases, in the guardian's court of guard to which corresponds the judicial party that Include the location where you reside. The complaint, in accordance with our Criminal Procedure Law, articles 265 and 266, requires the complainant or his legal representative to appear in a court or police center, where he must prove his identity, so that they are sent by e-mail and DO NOT HAVE VALUE OF COMPLAINT. FORMAL and the data are treated exclusively for informational purposes. Likewise, any complaint gives rise to a legal proceeding in which you can be summoned to declare and make the claims that the law provides. This writing has only informative effects, does not end the administrative procedure nor constitutes an act of those described in article 112 of Law 39/2015, of November 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations, so that against there is no recourse for it. We take this opportunity to greet you, being at your disposal for any information you may have regarding this Institution.
Geplaatst door Peter Cackett op Dinsdag 13 november 2018
A BRITISH driver has warned of a robbery method being used by criminal gangs in Malaga.
Peter Cackett shared a dashcam video which shows his windscreen being egged by a passenger in a car driving on the other side of the road.
He then passes another car on his side of the road which he claims was ‘waiting for him’.
Cackett said in his warning: “Observe the one parked on the right going down the hill waiting for me to pull over, you see me pass him, (notice he has his brake lights on ready to follow me which he did) he followed me all the way to the roundabout just before you turn on to the Autovia and then he gave up)..
“The important thing is not to put your wipers on, if you do then your whole windscreen will be obscured, and don’t stop to clean it off, that’s what they want you to do,
they then offer to help you clean it and whilst you are pre-occupied they rob you in what ever way they can.”
Cackett was driving from El Puente in Alcaucin near Malaga past a lake at Vinuela when the crime took place.
Police are investigating.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29