WORKERS in the UK and Spain take the most holidays in the world, a new study has found.
The poll by travel agency Expedia revealed that Spain, followed closely by the UK are the ‘least holiday-deprived’ countries.
The annual survey measures holiday habits in some 11,114 adults in 19 countries.
Most respondents in Spain had taken between 21 and 30 days off in a year, while over half of UK workers had done the same.
But despite coming out as the most satisfied countries in the study, they still complained with 47% of Spaniards and 48% of Brits stating they had not taken enough holidays.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, India was found to be the most holiday-deprived, with the country’s punishing work culture taking its toll on a whopping 75% of people.
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08