ONE of the UK’s biggest expat reality TV shows is about to return to the small screen this week with a brand-new series filmed on the Costa del Sol.
Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun is back for its fourth season, airing on Channel 5 on Thursday.
With the last three series focussing on Benidorm, TV producers decided to hone in on the Costa del Sol this time.
Expect to see a few familiar faces this season, with three episodes set in Manilva and surrounding areas.
The observational series follows British expats who have swapped the rainy UK for a new ‘cheap-as-chips life in the sun’ on the Costa del Sol and Benidorm.
Series producer, Bob Brear announced the hotly-anticipated news on Facebook last night.
“After spending a great summer in the Costa del Sol and a rainy autumn and winter in Manchester putting the series together, we are proud to announce that the first of 8 weekly episodes of Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun will be on air on Channel 5 in the UK, this Thursday 10th January at 8pm UK time,” read the Facebook post.
Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun Season 5 will on Thursday, 8pm UK time on Channel 5.
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03