THIS is the viral moment two drunk Brits had to be treated at a hospital in expat hotspot Torrevieja.
The clip, from the programme Heroes, shown on Cuatro, shows two disorientated Brits being treated after one is believed to have fallen and hit her head.
Clearly intoxicated, neither of the women can recall what happened before they can be seen falling asleep on their hospital beds.
According to the doctors in the clip, dealing with drunk Brits is ‘not out of the ordinary’ in Torrevieja, a popular area among expats and visiting tourists.
When asked why she was bleeding, the Brit, from Scotland, says ‘I don’t know’ before telling her nurse how ‘beautiful’ he is.
The other Brit then starts dancing with nurse Rico to ‘celebrate divorcing her husband.’
“We are sure they will wake up with a good hangover,” Cuatro wrote in its press release.
But while the TV network chose to see the funny side, some Spaniards have been left fuming at the clip.
“This is shameful!” wrote one on disgruntled local below Cuatro’s video on Facebook, “They come to the country to abuse our health system and get up to their eyebrows in alcohol!”
“Why is this clip supposed to be ‘great’?” wrote another, “Why are the British treated as first class citizens? If they were Latina or Spanish they would probably be kicked out of the hospital.”
“Now that they voted for Brexit, I hope they are made to pay,” chimed in another.
Others supported the women.
“I don’t think it’s nice that they laughed at them, even if they’re drunk and are especially as they are older,” wrote one.
Another added: “A lot of laughs were had here, these are good people and just came to enjoy themselves, let them off.”
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20
- Endangered rhino, lion, hippo and tigers part of more than 200 species found at illegal taxidermist in Spain - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 11:26