LIVERPOOL FC boss Jurgen Klopp has said he is happy with his team’s training break in Marbella, even though sunlight ‘didn’t happen’.
The Premier League side flew to the Costa del Sol earlier this week for a warm-winter training break.
An early FA Cup exit meant the Merseyside club are not in action until they play Bayern Munich in the Champion’s League on February 19.
But Klopp did tell the media that Liverpool were able to ‘train hard’ during their time at the Marbella Football Centre in San Pedro.
Photos show the Liverpool lads smiling and being physical with each other during their practice sessions.
Klopp said: “We’re really often together and people might say: ‘So why go to a place where you are always together?’
“But the boys do different things together, the coaches and I don’t have to think about how they spend the time between sessions.”
- British comedy legend Jason Manford to perform in Gibraltar THIS SUMMER for first time ever - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 18:53
- WATCH: Netflix trailer for NEW natural history series narrated by Spain’s Penelope Cruz and David Attenborough - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 12:12
- British woman in Spain arrested over murder of homeless Romanian man with no legs who was strangled and set on fire - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 10:40
- WINDY WEATHER: Parts of Costa del Sol to be battered by gusts of over 70km/h THIS WEEKEND - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 11:03
- ‘HE WAS ALWAYS SMILING’: British baby boy dies suddenly at airport in Spain as family caught flight home from holiday - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 10:28
- British parents reveal son, 6, suffers deafness and rare diabetes after his face was paralysed when arcade machine fell on him on Spain holiday - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 09:43
- WATCH: Matador in Spain flung in air by bull and gored in buttocks before being rushed to hospital for surgery - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 10:33
- GIBRALTAR VS IRELAND: Fan zone, time, TV and everything else you need to know for Euro 2020 qualifier THIS WEEKEND - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 13:26
- Around 100 British expats in Spain flying to London for huge Brexit protest THIS SATURDAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:06
- Gibraltarians FUMING after Ronnie O’Sullivan says he’d rather ‘sleep in pig sty’ than play snooker in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:11