FLOWERS are being planted, walls are being painted and the stream of excited guests is increasing day by day.
While the rest of the Costa del Sol is still in winter hibernation, Hacienda Beach in Estepona is gearing up for its busy summer season.
The family-run holiday rental complex is a hive of activity, as the final touches are being added to the pristine apartments, which sit just minutes from the beach.
“In two months, there will be nothing available and we will be fully booked,” says Julio, Hacienda Beach’s enthusiastic concierge.
And it’s not hard to see why.
With four types of apartment and an unbeatable coastal location, Hacienda Beach has something for everyone.
The open-plan two and three-bedroom ‘Garden Views’ apartments by the pool are perfect for families with children, and can sleep between four and eight people.
There is a playground and splash pool for little ones, a paddle court, and you can even bring the dog to one of the pet-friendly apartments.
The nearby Sonora Beach bar keeps the party going with live music every weekend, while the cultural hubs of Estepona town and Puerto Banus lie just 5 and 10 minutes away respectively.
Meanwhile, those looking to get even closer to the sea are treated to one of the Hacienda beach ‘Sea Views’ apartments, which offer unparalleled views of the blue Mediterranean.
These two-bedroom holiday homes sleep four to six people and are stone’s throw from the water’s edge.
“It’s completely up to you what you go for,” says Julio.
“There is a lovely family vibe in the summertime,” he adds. “The Chiringuito by the pool throws parties and barbeques, the kids eat ice cream and people lounge by the pool.”
All apartments are equipped with air conditioning, a spacious dining and living area and a modern kitchen.
Hacienda Beach is currently hosting golfers here for the winter period, but will soon see hikers, surfers and padel players descend on the idyllic rental village.
Julio says guests venture from every corner of the globe to bag one of their sought-after rentals, including Hawaii, Poland, Canada, Finland and Argentina.
Even La Liga star, defender Martin Mantovani has paid a visit to the luxury apartment complex.
“The weather is beautiful here and there is always plenty to do,” says Julio.
Hacienda Beach have around 38 apartments for rent and with summer approaching they will be gone before you know it.
Prices start from just €40 a night and for information see www.haciendabeach.com/en.
- WATCH: Spain’s Women’s World Cup dreams end as two penalties hand USA 2-1 victory in France - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 12:32
- This is the ONLY beach in Spain included in the world top 10 - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 11:15
- Two men arrested over sexual assault of young woman who was enjoying Costa del Sol San Juan celebrations - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 08:59
- Costa del Sol to see 10% increase in employment this summer compared to 2018 - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 14:09
- Bin torching epidemic continues in Spain’s Mallorca as police arrest ANOTHER arsonist while damage totals €370,000 - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 13:07
- ‘Heartbroken’ family pay tribute to Irish dad stabbed to death with broken bottles in Costa del Sol pub - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 12:02
- Spanish golfers Garcia and Rahm joined by wealth of British stars at Andalucia Masters on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 23 Jun, 2019 @ 10:30
- RING ROADS AND RUINS: Junta de Andalucia funding motorways, flamenco and sewage in NEW budgets - 23 Jun, 2019 @ 10:00
- OPINION: The news that a British boy’s death in Mallorca ‘could have been prevented’ is both shocking and sad - 21 Jun, 2019 @ 17:12
- British expat arrested after Irishman stabbed to death ‘while urinating’ in pub on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 Jun, 2019 @ 13:53