MALAGA is to experience a week of rain from tomorrow as a cold front sweeps across Spain.
Some 10mm of rain is expected to fall over four hours of rainfall in the capital tomorrow, with a 40% chance of thunderstorms.
Saturday will see more storms and rain, with the wet weather set to last until next Friday, according to The Weather Channel and Accuweather.
Marbella will see showers all weekend, with a restbite on Monday, before showers return on Tuesday.
Rain is also forecast until next Tuesday in the likes of San Pedro de Alcantara, with similar forecasts for much of the Costa del Sol.
Like Malaga, Estepona will also see seven days of rain from tomorrow.
It comes after a warmer than average winter and spring which saw record temperatures for February.
Temperatures along the costa will on average drop to highs of 16C and lows of 10C over the weekend.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00