MALAGA is to experience a week of rain from tomorrow as a cold front sweeps across Spain.
Some 10mm of rain is expected to fall over four hours of rainfall in the capital tomorrow, with a 40% chance of thunderstorms.
Saturday will see more storms and rain, with the wet weather set to last until next Friday, according to The Weather Channel and Accuweather.
Marbella will see showers all weekend, with a restbite on Monday, before showers return on Tuesday.
Rain is also forecast until next Tuesday in the likes of San Pedro de Alcantara, with similar forecasts for much of the Costa del Sol.
Like Malaga, Estepona will also see seven days of rain from tomorrow.
It comes after a warmer than average winter and spring which saw record temperatures for February.
Temperatures along the costa will on average drop to highs of 16C and lows of 10C over the weekend.
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23