Y siguen los copos!!!
Geplaatst door Venta El Refugio op Zaterdag 6 april 2019
THIS is the moment snow fell on the hills behind Estepona this weekend.
The footage was shared by the El Refugio restaurant which said even more snow fell on the sierra yesterday.
It comes as a cold snap has swept across the country following a warmer than average winter.
Snow has also fallen on the sierras behind Malaga and areas around Ronda.
The wet weather is set to continue with downpours forecast for tomorrow.
According to weather agency AEMET, there will be cloudy intervals accompanied by showers across the province today and tomorrow.
The more inland areas, however, will experience more intense rainfall and in some areas hail.
Over today and tomorrow snow is expected to fall on anywhere 1,000 to 1,200 metres above sea level.
AEMET added that there will still be periods of sunshine.
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26
- BREAKING: Barack Obama will be in Marbella TOMORROW for secret meeting at luxury hotel - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:50
- IN PICS: Game of Thrones stars party it up in Spain’s Benidorm for Sophie Turner’s hen do ahead of ‘official’ marriage to Joe Jonas - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:20
- Gibraltar police fuming after rumours ‘falsely claim’ drunk off duty officer started late night brawl at Pig & Whistle pub - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:45
- How a gang sold more than €1.5 million of drugs EVERY WEEK with the help of a Breaking Bad-style family in Cadiz – and how they spent it on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:13