THIS is the cheeky moment that a flamingo decided to trot across the runway in front of an Easyjet flight.
Holidaymakers were stunned as their plane, which had just touched down in Mallorca on Sunday, was forced to slow down to avoid the bird.
An airport worker caught the hilarious incident on camera, as the plane beeped its horn to warn the animal.
As the plane pulled into Palma Airport’s Terminal A, the pilot can be heard saying: “We have a pink flamingo and it’s no joke. An Easyjet plane has had to brake.”
The flamingo can then be seen spreading its wings and taking flight.
Wildlife control experts were notified, but the flamingo is believed to have flown away before they arrived.
It comes after a hippopotamus was caught on camera in Roquetas de Mar, Almeria, after it escaped from a circus.
The beast was filmed running around and eating grass on a roundabout, before circus staff re-captured the animal.
- Spain’s Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol to be hit by FIVE DAYS of rain, flash floods and strong winds - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 11:49
- PICTURED: British dad who died off Gibraltar coast in horror surfing accident was celebrity lawyer for David Walliams and Sex Pistols - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- NEW 25,000 square metre park on Costa del Sol includes slides, wildlife area and sports facilities - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:32
- ‘HE’S A GOOD KID’: Mum of jihadi suspect accused of planning a ‘massacre’ during Sevilla’s Semana Santa speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:10
- BREAKING: British surfer dies off coast of Gibraltar - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:49
- Two arrested in Spain’s Andalucia over violent drug deaths after bodies dumped down well and car burnt out - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- Thunder and rain from TOMORROW on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 16:46
- Spain pig farm robberies see 15 arrests after man stabbed as thieves bid to raid precious metals more expensive than gold - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 12:20
- British expat fuming after chairs and tables don’t fit into ‘tiny’ new terrace Mallorca town hall painted outside her cafe - 14 Apr, 2019 @ 08:03
- Spain footy star Diego Costa handed eight-match ban and €6,000 fine after red card for telling referee,’I s*** on your w**** mother’ - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 19:08