The Premier League side are understood to be jetting out to the Costa del Sol this Saturday, immediately after their match with Southampton.
The 45-year-old Portuguese is understood to be looking to refresh his team with some southern sunshine ahead of a renewed European qualification push.
The Midlands club lost the chance to qualify for the Europa League via the FA Cup after losing to Watford 3-2 in a thrilling semi final on Sunday.
But Santo and his players are still in with a chance of sealing a place in the European tournament for next season if they can finish seventh in the Premier League.
They currently lie eighth in the table, tied on 47 points with Leicester City, who are in seventh, though with a better goal difference.
It is not the first time that Wolves have made the journey to the exclusive playground of the rich and famous on Spain’s Costa del Sol.
They were spotted in Marbella, dining at La Sala, back in February, following a shocking 2-0 home defeat at Molineux to Nottingham Forest.
It came after other Premier League sides, including Liverpool and West Ham were also spotted sunning themselves in Spain in January.
- WATCH: Dramatic moment huge tree smashes into crowd in Spain during Easter event - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- PIGEON PILL: Pesky birds in Spain’s Cadiz to be slipped contraceptives in food to control numbers - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- Climate change activists in Spain joined by those in UK as hundreds arrested - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 10:00
- SPOTTED: The only pictures of Wolves’ trip to Marbella ahead of Premier League action today - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:40
- Spain’s Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol to be hit by FIVE DAYS of rain, flash floods and strong winds - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 11:49
- PICTURED: British dad who died off Gibraltar coast in horror surfing accident was celebrity lawyer for David Walliams and Sex Pistols - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- NEW 25,000 square metre park on Costa del Sol includes slides, wildlife area and sports facilities - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:32
- ‘HE’S A GOOD KID’: Mum of jihadi suspect accused of planning a ‘massacre’ during Sevilla’s Semana Santa speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:10
- BREAKING: British surfer dies off coast of Gibraltar - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:49
- Two arrested in Spain’s Andalucia over violent drug deaths after bodies dumped down well and car burnt out - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15