La @policia trabaja en estos momentos en Madrid en el rascacielos Torrespacio, que está siendo desalojado por motivos de seguridad.
Por favor, que cualquier persona en el interior del edificio o las inmediaciones siga las indicaciones del personal de seguridad pic.twitter.com/1MlDhkGKny
— Policía Nacional (@policia) April 16, 2019
POLICIA Nacional is continuing its evacuation of the Torrespacio skyscraper in Madrid following a bomb threat.
The tower, which houses the Australian, UK and Canadian embassies, is one of the four towers of the Paseo de la Castellana.
Firefighters, National and Municipal Police and paramedics are on the scene as workers are being rushed out.
The alarm was first raised at 12.25pm and reports allege the threat was made specifically against the Australian embassy.
Torrespacio is the fourth tallest skyscraper in Spain and the twenty-fourth in Europe.
Its height amounts to 235 meters, consisting of 57 floors.
It also has six levels of parking and more than 1,270 parking spaces.
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26