IT’S the competition every expat and Malagueño has been waiting for: Miss World Malaga 2019.
The ‘Final Gala’ for the event is taking place on April 28 – the same day Spain goes to the polls in the national elections.
A total of 35 Spanish beauties, each representing a different area of the province, have been battling it out for the public’s vote.
A Facebook photo album of the ladies in red will be whittled down to just 12 Gala finalists, according to which pictures get the most likes.
The Sports Centre in Cartama will host the final clash of the titans on election Sunday, with proceedings kicking off at 9pm.
Finalists will compete in sports events, fashion, contribution to society, multimedia and other talents, as well as being judged on how they look.
Have a look at the pictures to pick your Miss Malaga.
- Read our latest newspapers: Andalucia, Mallorca, Costa Blanca & Gibraltar - 26 May, 2019 @ 09:35
- Meet Kaat Buelens, an expat Sabinillas restaurant owner and political underdog running to be your local councillor in Manilva - 25 May, 2019 @ 14:00
- Open letter from PP’s Javier Quero to people of Casares, as he bids to become mayor and ‘return Casares to its former glory’ - 25 May, 2019 @ 12:00
- WATCH: As featured in Olive Press, The Paradise Retreat that has won International Acclaim - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:30
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00