IT’S the competition every expat and Malagueño has been waiting for: Miss World Malaga 2019.
The ‘Final Gala’ for the event is taking place on April 28 – the same day Spain goes to the polls in the national elections.
A total of 35 Spanish beauties, each representing a different area of the province, have been battling it out for the public’s vote.
A Facebook photo album of the ladies in red will be whittled down to just 12 Gala finalists, according to which pictures get the most likes.
The Sports Centre in Cartama will host the final clash of the titans on election Sunday, with proceedings kicking off at 9pm.
Finalists will compete in sports events, fashion, contribution to society, multimedia and other talents, as well as being judged on how they look.
Have a look at the pictures to pick your Miss Malaga.
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19