ESTEPONA now has a whole range of holiday rentals available for the summer season, right by the port.
A stone’s throw from the beach, the company’s new portside properties are located among the hustle and bustle of Estepona’s nightlife scene, whilst offering unparalleled ocean views.
And with the Mediterranean on your doorstep you would be forgiven for thinking these holiday homes come with a hefty price tag, but not at Estepona Apartments.
Prices start from as little as €33 a night for a one-bedroom apartment, while a two-bedroom stay can be found for €35, and three bedrooms for €45.
These homes make the perfect getaway for families, golfers, or those who just want to enjoy one of the Costa del Sol’s most beautiful beaches.
All apartments have an outdoor terrace area, heating, air-conditioning, fresh towels, WiFi and a fully-equipped modern kitchen for self-catering.
And with the port’s amazing crop of restaurants serving some of the coast’s best seafood, as well as international cuisine and British dishes, you really will be spoilt for choice.
For those dining at home, there are several late-night shops and supermarkets nearby too.
The La-Fragata urbanization hosts the one-bedroom apartment, which comes with a pool, one bathroom, and can sleep up three people.
For two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartments, there are a whole host to choose from.
Guests at the Puerto-Blanco rentals have access to the famous Cristo beach, with a market every sunday in the port.
Meanwhile the Puerto-Alto and El-Faro residences, which both have pools, can sleep up to four guests, and are very close to an abundance of bars and restaurants.
Three-bedroom and two-bathroom options are also available at Edificio-Montemayor and El-Faro.
Both these homes, which comfortably sleep six, offer sea views, and are just a short walk in to the cultural heart of Estepona’s Old Town.
With a range of quality holiday rentals to choose from, if you are planning a trip to Estepona, you had better choose Estepona Apartments.
Get in touch with them at www.estepona-apartments.com or ring 34 628 133 548
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19