AN exclusive five-star hotel in Marbella has said it is hiring 300 staff before it opens next year.
The Club Med group are set to open the Club Med Magna Marbella hotel on the site of the former Hotel Don Miguel in March 2020.
Around 200 workers are needed for front of house jobs, including waiters, bartenders and sommeliers, as well as personal trainers and entertainers.
Another 100 staff are being taken on as technicians, kitchen and laundry workers.
The new €70 million hotel will feature 350 rooms, a spa, three swimming pools, two gourmet restaurants and a wide range of sports facilities.
Those looking for jobs can visit www.clubmedjobs.com.
“The seasonal jobs offered by Club Med are a great opportunity for qualified experts, but also provide positions that do not require any specialty,” the group said.
It added that its ideal age of staff is between 18 and 35, and said that ‘millennials’ have the perfect characteristics.
The group organises ‘job dating’ as part of the recruitment process, via YouTube.
It also refers to its front of house staff as ‘friendly organisers’ and those behind the scenes as ‘friendly employees’.
The hotel chain has a low staff turnover rate, with 70% of workers staying from one season to the next, with an average length of eight seasons.
- OPINION: Celebrities are pushing Mallorca’s positive image at the moment and the season has not even started - 26 May, 2019 @ 12:15
- Jet2 removes Costa del Sol beaches from its website after Olive Press probe into raw sewage pumped into sea - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- Sea and air search launched for British diver and ex-soldier, 70, who vanished while diving in southern Spain - 24 May, 2019 @ 13:18
- British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, found dead on Spain’s Costa del Sol after four days missing - 24 May, 2019 @ 12:22
- GSD blasts Bet365’s Brexit move to shift Gibraltar operations to Malta as over 500 staff could be relocated - 24 May, 2019 @ 11:47
- Bet365 to relocate 1,000 staff from Gibraltar office to Malta in HUGE €70 million move over Brexit fears - 23 May, 2019 @ 17:53
- Largest ever cocaine haul made in Spain’s Sevilla as 1000 kilos of the drug smuggled in banana truck - 23 May, 2019 @ 16:03
- ‘HUMOUR HAS NO LIMITS’: Man in Spain defends his jokes about little Julen who died down well - 23 May, 2019 @ 12:37
- Spain’s Julio Iglesias is ‘willing’ to do DNA test to find out if Spanish lovechild is really his - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:18
- Police arrest 30 in Costa del Sol gigalo ring that lured young men with FAKE escort jobs, netting ringleaders €700,000 - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:33