SPAIN’S first outdoor skydiving simulator has opened in Malaga.
This special piece of equipment was used by Tom Cruise for his stunts in Mission Impossible: Fallout, before being brought to Spain.
A column of air allows thrillseekers to fly without a parachute, and experience the free fall of a skydive.
Located at KartCenter in Campillos, the attraction by Fly4Real can be combined with Andalucia’s longest kart track for an action-packed day.
Prices start from €52 for a 24,000 ft free fall, up to €400 for the ‘Pro Flyer’ pack for more experienced skydivers.
All packages include equipment, training and guidance by the highly trained Fly4Real staff, and there are several family options.
“Our founders and instructors are all professional skydivers and stuntmen, who have worked for years in the TV and film industry, training actors how to fly,” said Fly4Real.
With their film and TV experience Fly4Real know how to best capture the skydiving experience on camera, meaning you will have memories to last a lifetime.
For more information visit https://www.fly-4-real.com/ or call +34 607 154 952.
- Gibraltar Chief Minister Fabian Picardo meets Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt for Brexit and Iran crunch talks - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:49
- British cyclist Chris Froome awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana after Spanish champion stripped of title over doping - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:08
- Ex-soldier shoots wife dead with rifle from terrace before killing himself outside ex-wife’s home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:22
- IS IT YOURS?: Police in Spain’s Andalucia search for owner of €400 found in hotel - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 11:44
- Over 1 million people in Spain sign petitions supporting euthanasia, to be put before Government on Friday - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 00:00
- Gibraltar Chief Minister Picardo meets outgoing UK Prime Minister Theresa May to discuss Iran crisis and Brexit - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 19:35
- Blood-soaked man arrested after allegedly stabbing dad to death before taking bus to hotel on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 19:08
- Open date REVEALED for ‘deliberately torched’ Marbella chiringuito originally opened by Eva Longoria - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:28
- REVEALED: 10 new UK to Spain flights run by airline Alba Star announced - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 13:40
- Rick Astley joins Enrique Iglesias, Take That, Mel C and Liam Gallagher at Gibraltar Calling festival THIS SUMMER - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 13:00