LEADING man Michael Douglas has been struggling to find a buyer for his 250-acre Mallorcan estate.
The two-time Academy Award winner has even done a voiceover for the special video to promote the beautiful €29 million property.
Oringally put on the market for €50 million in 2014, S’Estaca sits on the coast of Sierra de Tramuntana, a World Heritage Site.
The historic estate offers expansive views of the sea and has five apartments, a loft, two cottages, home cinema and spa.
The villa has 150 years of history and was the residence of Austrain Archduke Louis Salvador of Habsburg.
Douglas, who is married to actress Catherine Zeta-Jones, brought the estate in 1990 with his former wife, Diandra Luker.
“The estate can easily accommodate 20 people,” said the Fatal Attraction star.
- UK minister issues summer job prison warning for Brits on Spain holiday island - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- Ex Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo adds to luxury supercar collection with new €850,000 McLaren Senna - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 17:12
- Family of Mallorca climber killed in fall blast authorities in Spain over long wait for news of body - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 16:13
- Former IRA bomber, known as the ‘Angel of Death’ jailed in Spain alongside husband over Costas property scam - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:56
- Young British rock climber dies after falling 60ft in Mallorca - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:05
- Spain’s La Liga fined over popular mobile app that spied on illegal match screenings - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:48
- NASA images reveal ‘sea of plastic’ - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 13:23
- British surfer drowns in southern Spain after being swept away by strong currents in front of niece - 11 Jun, 2019 @ 18:07
- Brit in Spain takes on Nigel Farage bankroller with 2,000 mile Brexit protest walk from Gibraltar to London - 11 Jun, 2019 @ 15:57
- Search called off for woman who fell overboard on luxury Spain cruise to Mallorca - 11 Jun, 2019 @ 13:00