TOLL charges on the Costa del Sol are set to be scrapped it has been announced.
Drivers on the AP-7 motorway between Malaga and Guadiaro will no longer have to pay once charges are repealed this year.
An exact date to get rid of the tolls has not yet been announced, but the AP-7 will have fulfilled its contract by December 31 2019.
The AP-4, running from Sevilla to Cadiz will also have finished its contract by the end of the year.
Meanwhile, three more roads will be free to use by the end of 2021, including the section of the the AP-7 between Zaragoza and Alicante.
Two other roads set to have their charges scrapped are the AP-2, between Tarragona and La Jonquera and AP-7 between Montmelo and Papiol.
- WATCH: Shocking moment bullring volunteer in Spain gored to death in front of 2,000 fans as bull ran back into pen - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 12:52
- Facial recognition cameras installed at Gibraltar Airport - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- UK Government denies issuing ‘fresh warning’ of terror threat in Spain - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:34
- UK primary school hires convicted CHILD KILLER from Spain’s Andalucia who stabbed schoolgirl victim 32 times - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:44
- REVEALED: These countries made the most asylum applications to Spain so far this year - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- PALM BEACH: The curious pop history of the Costa del Sol’s most famous chiringuito freshly refurbished for summer - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- Knifeman attacks and robs retired British expat at his own home in Spain’s Andalucia leaving him hospitalised - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:09
- Hospitalised British cyclist Chris Froome could be awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana title after Spanish champion caught doping - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:32
- Europe’s largest Lego exhibition arrives on Costa del Sol with models of Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avengers and more - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38
- ‘NEVER SEEN BEFORE’: Gibraltar police amazed at attempt by three men to smuggle 1.5 tonnes of hash worth £6 million - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20