THE first building project in Benahavis village for more than a decade has proven a hit with more than half of its units already sold.
The Riverside complex, marketed by local agent Propertiespain, features 75 luxury eco-friendly apartments just a stone’s throw away from the vibrant village.
And it’s made an impression on one very famous British businessman.
“I can’t reveal who but he is very well known in the UK,” revealed Propertiespain CEO Scott Marshall.
It comes after the Olive Press revealed a Premier League football star had also bought into the complex last year.
“It’s no secret that there has long been a high demand in Benahavis,” added Marshall, “And these homes perfect to live in all year round but can also make a great investment as rentals.”
They have attracted buyers from around the world, but one nationality continues to lead the way.
“The Brits remain the main buyer but we have sold to the Swedish, Norwegians, Russians, Belgians, Dutch and even Estonian,” said Marshall.
“These are high-spec apartments with open plan kitchens, underfloor heating in bathrooms and huge double-glazed windows.”
Dragados, the firm building the homes, is one of the most popular and well-respected in the country, while Quabit, behind the construction, is a stock exchange-listed company and one of Spain’s most trusted developers.
The 75 apartments all come with parking and storage space included in the price and there is a communal pool for residents.
Construction will be completed between the end of 2019 and January 2020.
Anyone interested should call 952 85 54 89 or visit www.propertiespain.com.
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40