FORMER Real Madrid icon Cristiano Ronaldo has unveiled an addition to his extensive car collection – an €850,000 tribute to Ayrton Senna.
The Portuguese footballer has been pictured posing outside his Turin home beside the exclusive Mclaren Senna.
Built by McLaren as a tribute to the legendary Formula 1 racing driver Senna, Ronaldo’s new car is one of only 500 ever made.
Ronaldo posted an image of the Mclaren on Instagram and treated fans to a video of the car outside his villa with the caption ‘enjoy.’
Designed for competition, the powerful Senna has 800 horsepower, thanks to a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V-8 engine, and can accelerate from 0 to 100 in 2.8 seconds.
Senna brought much success to McLaren between 1988 and 1993, winning three Formula 1 World Driver Championships and 35 Grand Prix races.
Ronaldo paid out €850,000 for the tribute supercar which is a bargain considering his annual salary amounts to around €69 million.
It comes as the legendary forward was rumoured to have paid €11 million for the one of a kind ‘La Voiture Noire’ Bugatti prototype.
The unique car, with a top speed of 260 mph, was styled after the iconic Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic of the 1930s
The Ballon d’Or winner already has a fleet of luxury cars including a Rolls-Royce Phantom, a Bentley Continental and an Aston Martin DB9.
- Drug smuggler held in Spain after hiding half a kilo of cocaine under toupee - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 13:50
- PICTURED: Grisly fate of Pamplona bulls during Spain’s famous San Fermin festival - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 12:09
- Pedro Sanchez walks away from coalition talks as political breakdown raises concern of repeat election in Spain - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:07
- Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior docks in Malaga to push for action on climate change - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 11:24
- Mystery masturbator back as sicko breaks into vehicles on Spain’s Mallorca and leaves semen all over the seat - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 11:00
- SOUTHERN COMFORTS: Why it’s not just the infamous Atlantic wind that keeps the Costa de la Luz so spiritually chilled - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 09:00
- OPINION: Vulnerable people being robbed in hospital beds on the Costa del Sol is an absolute disgrace - 6 Jul, 2019 @ 12:30
- Iran accuses UK of ‘piracy’ over oil tanker seized in Gibraltar and summons ambassador to Tehran - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 10:28
- Royal Marines in Gibraltar detain oil tanker on way to Syria - 4 Jul, 2019 @ 09:50
- North Korea hit squad hunt US vet behind raid on embassy in Spain - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 12:58