ONE of the most luxurious yachts in the world has docked in Spain’s Costa del Sol.
The Lady Moura, owned by Saudi Tycoon Nasser Al Rasheed, has been berthed at Malaga’s pier 2 since yesterday.
Nasser owns engineering consultancy firm Rasheed Engineering and advises the Saudi royal family.
His white vessel, worth more than €200 million, measures 105 metres long and 20 metres wide and features its name written in pure gold.
It was designed by the Italian architect Luigi Sturchio and was built in the prestigious German shipyards Blohm + Voss almost 30 years ago (1990), and has already been refurbished twice.
It includes a spa, casino, party room, several bedrooms, an operating room in case of accidents or injuries, a heliport and several smaller boats.
It can accommodate up to 30 passengers, although it has double the amount of crew members (around 61 people).
It has its usual base port in Palma de Mallorca, like many other boats of this type.
Its diesel engines mean a 6,900 horsepower and maximum speed of 20 knots.
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31