FANS of Spandau Ballet’s famous saxophonist Steve Norman will get the chance to meet the star this Friday.
The 59-year-old 80s legend will hold a meet and greet with the public at a special gig in Andalucia.
Norman, who moved to Spain’s Ibiza in the 90s, takes to the stage in Sevilla at Sala Custom.
The Gold performer will treat revellers to an exciting mix of tunes by David Bowie, Iggy Pop and of course Spandau Ballet.
Known for performing alongside bandmates Gary Kemp, John Keeble, Martin Kemp and Tony Hadley, this exciing Norman-only show is not to be missed.
Tickets are €17 or €32 for a ‘meet and greet’, and can be bought on Notikumi here.
Doors open at 10pm June 28.
- OPINION: Is it any wonder racism flourishes in Spain, when a teacher of all people, feels she can call black men ‘monkeys’? - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 18:44
- SHOEDUNIT: Man cuffed in Spain’s Andalucia after hiding kilo of hash in trainers - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 14:58
- Spain’s FIRST boutique hotel with craft beer microbrewery opens on Costa del Sol - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 13:25
- Gibraltar Chief Minister Fabian Picardo meets Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt for Brexit and Iran crunch talks - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:49
- British cyclist Chris Froome awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana after Spanish champion stripped of title over doping - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:08
- Ex-soldier shoots wife dead with rifle from terrace before killing himself outside ex-wife’s home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:22
- IS IT YOURS?: Police in Spain’s Andalucia search for owner of €400 found in hotel - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 11:44
- Over 1 million people in Spain sign petitions supporting euthanasia, to be put before Government on Friday - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 00:00
- Gibraltar Chief Minister Picardo meets outgoing UK Prime Minister Theresa May to discuss Iran crisis and Brexit - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 19:35
- Blood-soaked man arrested after allegedly stabbing dad to death before taking bus to hotel on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 19:08