THEY say it’s easy to sell something you love.
And for the team at Edwards Estates, the only established property agents in Frigiliana, it’s never been easier.
The small and friendly team of four all live in the charming village, which sits just 10 minutes in the hills above Nerja and the Costa del Sol.
“It’s an absolutely lovely place to live with great bars, restaurants and a busy events calendar,” enthuses boss Scott Edwards, who set up shop in the town six years ago.
“We’re proud to live here and love it which makes it easy to sell.”
And the proof is in the pudding, with the company leading the sales in the area, which include Frigiliana pueblo and all the surrounding countryside.
“We sell to such a wide range of clients…the British, Dutch and Danish and from as far away as Canada,” reveals Scott, who created the company with his father some 11 years ago.
“We are genuine specialists in the area and have more than 30 years of real estate experience between us, while our agents speak Spanish, English and Dutch.”
The company has properties to suit every need, from modern apartments to countryside properties and more recently new developments.
Scott, who’s father Robert worked in property in Nerja from the 1980s, adds: “We’re small in number, but large when it comes to friendliness.
“We’re proud of our success rate at matching people with properties and we see daily many of our past happy customers, whose lives have changed for the better since they first made contact with us and moved to this special area of Spain.”
If you’re wary about buying in Spain, Edward’s Estates will be on hand to guide you through the often tricky and daunting processes.
That includes introducing you to trusted local lawyers and notaries and offering advice on opening a Spanish bank account.
The team will also help you obtain the necessary legal documentation to purchase your home.
For more information visit www.edwardsestates.es
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14