THE poisoning of at least 51 people from just one restaurant is both shocking and scary. 

When you eat out in a restaurant, you trust the chefs and staff to follow health and safety guidelines. 

Clearly something went horribly wrong at Dragon Sushi, with the number of infected expected to rise. 

Sushi may be delicious, but there is always a degree of danger when eating raw fish.

You can easily get sick from parasites, mercury ingestion or in this case food poisoning.

Remember that next time you flex your chopsticks over a spicy tempura shrimp or salmon rice roll.

It’s hard to imagine the restaurant recovering from such a PR disaster, but let’s hope everyone affected has a full recovery and are awarded appropriate compensation. 

Subscribe to the Olive Press

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.