A POLISH stunt cyclist has gone hopping mad in Spain.
Krystian Herba bounced up 921 steps on his bike managing to scale the tallest hotel in Europe in just 19 minutes and 27 seconds.
The young cyclist managed to reach the top of the 186-meter, 52-storey Gran Hotel Bali in Benidorm by taking two, sometimes three, steps at a time.
But he came back down using the lift explaining: “The trip up was enough.”
He has revealed plans to conquer the highest hotel in the world in Dubai, next year.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46