THEY are one of the world’s most iconic band’s, with countless chart-topping hits and a string of stadium-filling performances.
Now Queen fans have the chance to re-live the band’s last ever Spanish concert, 25 years to the day since the landmark show on the Costa del Sol.
The band, who played to 25,000 people at Marbella football stadium, are to be the subject of a massive tribute concert at Pinillo Beach on August 5.
Tribute act Gary Mullen & The Works will belt out hits including We Will Rock You and Bohemian Rhapsody as part of their renowned ‘One Night of Queen’ show.
Tickets from 30 euros. Call 676 289 968 or visit www.queentributeconcert.com
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46