- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Spain’s dancing Duchess marries again
• The Duchess delights the crowd by dancing flamenco
SHE may be 85 but the flamboyant Duchess of Alba still managed to pull some shapes on the dance floor to celebrate her wedding.
The blushing bride, Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, kicked off her shoes and took to the red carpet to perform flamenco to the delight of the crowd of several hundred who had gathered to wish her well.
The eccentric billionaire married her toyboy lover, civil servant, Alfonso Diez, 60, at her 15th century palace in Sevilla on Wednesday.
She wore a delicate pale pink gown designed by Victorio y Lucchino for her third marriage, which took place in front of 38 guests.
It comes after the twice-widowed duchess – who has a record number of noble titles and is a distant relative of Winston Churchill – divided her fortune between her six children to in August to overcome their objections to her marriage.
And despite the controversy surrounding the day she certainly gave the impression of being a young girl in love.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]
Latest news from the Olive Press...
More British expats commit benefit fraud in Spain than in any other country…
Judge tells trio that jail sentences are 'inevitable' over €6.6 million scam…
Experts fear healthcare cuts could result in spiralling medical problems across Spain…