- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Opus Dei wins web battle
• Opus Dei is a Catholic organisation
A SPANISH judge has ordered a website to remove ‘private’ documents revealing the inner workings of Catholic organisation Opus Dei.
The new injunction prohibits the website opuslibros.org – set up by former members – from publishing rules of conduct.
The measure follows a complaint that the site was ‘violating intellectual property rights’ by using unseen writings of its founder. But the website argues it is a ‘fight against censorship and secrecy.’
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
The James Bond star has been warned to cooperate with Spanish authorities…