A BRITISH couple who recently took over La Tartana hotel in La Herradura are taking part in Channel 4’s popular Four in a Bed series.
Jed and Amanda Filmer, who have completely refurbished the hotel, last week welcomed a trio of B&B owners from around Spain for the first day of filming.
The couple are now undertaking return inspections at the other three hotels.
“It went really well and everyone seemed to enjoy it,” said a member of staff. “It should make good television.”
The couple, who took over the highly-rated hotel last year, are inspecting hotels in Benidorm and Murcia.
“We might even have to visit one in Madrid,” said Amanda. “This programme is going to turn our lives upside down, but we’re very excited.”
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10