- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Green vino on show in Spain
• Spain is set to host the third International Organic Wine Fair
SPAIN is set to host the third International Organic Wine Fair.
The event, held in Pamplona on April 17 to 18, will showcase the organic wines of Spain, Portugal and South-west France with wine importers from 13 countries due to attend.
Over 50 organic wineries are expected to exhibit their products from around Spain.
The number of organic wineries in Spain increased last year to 456.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others