SPANISH actress Elsa Pataky has been showing off her growing baby bump on the red carpet.
The 35-year-old star joined her husband Chris Hemsworth who is currently promoting his flick The Avengers.
Despite having just months to go before becoming a first-time mum, Elsa showed no signs of slowing down and stunned the London crowds in a floor length emerald green dress by Hoss Intropia.
Meanwhile Australian actor Chris, 28, showed he was a proud father-to-be as he playfully stroked his wife’s belly.
The couple, who married at the end of 2010, announced the baby news in February, as Elsa confirmed to the Spanish Hola! magazine: “Chris and I are ecstatic.”
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02