PLAYERS from Barcelona Football Club have demanded an all-female cabin crew on flights to games.
The team insists that Turkish Airlines, who also sponsor the club, provide only female flight staff as they do not bother the players as much while travelling to matches.
Turkey’s Hurriyet Daily News reports club officials have complained that men aboard the aircraft are constantly hassling players for autographs and pictures while they are preparing for the game.
Turkish Airlines, who paid over €7.5 million to become the team’s official airline, has accepted the request and has agreed to hand pick flight staff from now on.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36