AN historic item has quite literally become part of the furniture after joining one of the coast’s leading insurance firms in its new office.
The original Lloyds of London underwriting box, which dates from the 1950s, is being proudly displayed by Ibex Insurance at its new premises in Sotogrande.
The fixture was the star attraction at the launch of the company’s spacious new offices in Sotomarket, which was attended by over 100 guests.
Ibex is one of the largest providers of insurance to expats, with offices throughout Spain and Gibraltar.
Call 900 707 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36