- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Golden boy of Andalucia
• Tae kwon do star Kieran Taylor
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
AN expat tae kwon do star has kicked his way to victory at the Andalucian Cup.
Kieran Taylor, 18, has won gold at the tournament in Algeciras in his first competition as an adult.
Taylor, who lives in Arroyo de la Miel and was the first English lad to make the Spanish national team, injured his foot in training – but still managed to secure first place in both the technical stances and combat rounds.
The young sportsman is currently looking for potential sponsors as he moves forward with his career.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]