- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Penelope pregnant again
• Penelope with husband, Javier Bardem, and son Leo
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
Spanish actress and mum of one, Penelope Cruz, is rumoured to be pregnant.
The Pirates of the Caribbean actress, who is married to fellow actor, Javier Bardem, has been spotted visiting the Ruber International Clinic, in Madrid, which specialises in gynaecology.
Cruz, 38, used the clinic during her first pregnancy with one-year-old son, Leonardo.
The news comes just weeks after her 35-year-old sister, Monica, shocked the world by announcing she was pregnant through artificial insemination.
The single Agent Provocateur model is expected to give birth a few months before Penelope.
Penelope started dating Bardem in 2007 after starring together in the Woody Allen movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
The couple first met more than 20 years ago after meeting on the set of her debut film, the Spanish comedy drama Jamon Jamon.
Penelope gushed about motherhood in an interview with Vogue in June 2011 and said: “Nature is very wise and gives you nine months to prepare, but in that moment, when you see that face, you are transformed forever.”
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]