- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Paintings of town residents to go on display
• A resident of Benaojan, near Ronda
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
PAINTINGS of people from a Spanish village are being displayed at an exhibition.
The detailed pieces of art in watercolour and acrylic have been created by retired illustrator, Christine Ellingham, and depict residents from her home town of Benaojan, in the GuadiaroValley in Ronda.
The exhibition will take place from midday until 6pm on March 2 to 31 at the Hotel Molino Del Santo in Estacion Benaojan, near Ronda.
For more information call 952 167 151 or email [email protected]
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]