- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Lecheritas let down in Marbella
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
THE long-awaited first live performance for pre-teen pop princesses Las Lecheritas was cancelled at the last minute at the weekend.
The trio, whose catchy song Take me to Marbella has had over 170,000 views on YouTube, were due to debut at Sala Beach’s Gold and White Party.
But restrictions on music levels from the town hall left the young trio ‘disappointed and upset’.
“It was quite a strange atmosphere” said one party-goer “Sala Beach looked stunning but it was weird that there was no music at all.
“On the plus side it meant you could actually have a conversation!”
Guests included footballer and Sala partner David Bentley, as well as ex Birmingham captain Stephen Carr, Arsenal player Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and QPR’s Jermaine Jenas along with Liverpool’s manager Brendan Rogers.
After enjoying the party guests headed over to Aqwa Mist nightclub in specially provided buses, where the music was more than loud enough!
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]