HiFX were delighted to be official sponsors of the Seasonal Agent Padel Tournament in Coin.
The event – organised by the Property Overseas Group – was held at the Sierra Gorda Padel Club last weekend.
A total of 16 teams turned out for the day – made up of property agents and service providers – in a multicultural melting pot, with Brits, Russians, Spaniards, Dutch, German, Argentinean, Italian and Paraguayan, to name a few…
Despite the various levels of standards, competition was fierce, and after the league matches – which were the padel version of speed dating – the top eight teams qualified for the quarter finals.
Coin Gardens ended up eventual victors, taking home some VIP tickets – courtesy of HiFX – to watch a Malaga FC match in an executive box.
The whole day was a great success, with agents and lawyers were queuing to get on court. But, as honourable sponsors, we lost gracefully.
The event will also be run in January and February 2015 as well. If you are interested in the playing in next year’s tournament, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The only certainty after Brexit… is uncertainty - 16 Sep, 2016 @ 09:46
- Being ‘Spanglish’ in the lead up to the EU referendum - 10 Jun, 2016 @ 11:52
- Who’s taking Brexit bets? - 30 May, 2016 @ 13:00
- Brexit, house prices and reasons not to worry - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 15:00
- Shedding clarity on Greece’s troubles - 11 Jul, 2015 @ 09:00
- Beyond compare: the micro-economies of the Spanish Costas - 6 May, 2015 @ 09:00
- A Sterling summer - 24 Mar, 2015 @ 16:01
- Inflation… where? - 6 Nov, 2014 @ 09:00
- Without a padel… - 23 Oct, 2014 @ 09:00
- It’s all going on in the UK - 9 Oct, 2014 @ 09:00